22 December 2007

Am I getting old?

So I was all ready to launch into the next phase of base training and first I twisted my back and also ended up with some weird muscle spasm in my right leg. That put an end to running on Monday and Tuesday.
And my favourite knee started to play up on Wednesday as well, but by that stage I had enough.

Since then I have been back into it although at bit sluggis at times. At least the Mount Street intervals did not go as well as the week before.

At least today I managed a good 28k long run. Got a bit tough on the last 4ks, but otherwise I managed a nice pace at below 70% at all times.
Tomorrow it's off to the south for a few days - I'm sure I'll find a few nice places to run (if I'm up to it between the bottles of wines...)


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Epi said...

Have a happy Christmas,

Remember old is a state of mind!

See you sometime in '08

Craig

trailblazer777 said...

All the best in 08. Keep at it!
I second Epi's comment to a large extent you are as young as you want to be.