17 February 2008

Going topsy-turvy

I went skydiving today and managed to nearly spin out when the JM let go. And in many other respects the week was topsy-turvy, too.
Had a strong start to the week with hill repeats on Reabold Hill on Monday, did some gymwork on Tuesday and got caught up with work too much to get out on Wednesday. Intervals on Thursday which were a bit all over the place as I had programmed the Forerunner incorrectly, d'oh.
Saturday long run turned out quite ok. 35k at 5:22/k. After 7ks I thought about giving it all away, my legs just wanted to curl up and go to sleep in a ditch. Good thing the brain told them to keep running.
The knees are doing just fine, the left one is perfect and the right one just gives me the occasional niggle.



Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Epi said...

You are a crazy man - if something goes wrong on a run you can walk home. If it goes wrong on a skydive !!!!

I'm going to send my Canberra entry in this week too. Your training looks pretty good - hope to catch up sometime before we go.