13 January 2008

Knees holding up

All in all a satisfying week, even though the left knee is still not quite ok.
I was glad that is was a recovery week as I don't think that any more than the 50ks I managed would have been any good.
I also managed to get rid of the excess Xmas weight and by the end of this week I expect, I'll be in normal range again.
So, three runs in total, three times at the gym, apheresis on Friday and to top it off 20th wedding anniversary on Tuesday with a most excellent present: aerobatic flight in an Extra 300L, the type of plane they fly at the Red Bull Airrace. That was awesome.
Back on earth, I'm now into the intensity stage of the training with four hard sessions which will no doubt be hard on the knees to start with.
Let's see!


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

trailblazer777 said...

wow that would be really cool pulling G's etc in an extra!!!