22 April 2012

Hey, still here!

Logging in to comment on Epi's last post has prompted me to post again. Had to rummage and look for the login details first though.

The Four Seasons at Wailea in Maui is indeed beyond this world. Somewhere someone said that if there is a heaven, it is hopefully managed by Four Seasons. I agree.
And so, if anyone ever has an injury, it should also be looked after by someone from Four Seasons. Ok, I'll stop waxing lyrical, it's getting pathetic.

Not much happening on the running front with me. I do try to get out three times a week, ride the bike occasionally, go to the gym etc. and the lack of exercise still shows.
Still better than my last post though, down to 89kgs! Yeah! Ehm.... Can't shake those pesky twins I carry around with me constantly.

Anyway, still here. Will check in occasionally.

2 comments:

Epi said...

Great to catch up - perhaps we should run into each other at bora bora next year!

homo said...

Now there's an idea!
Any suggestion for decent flights?